Click on fabric name for color choices.
Chair Covers Available for Sub-Rental
Note: Rental pricing includes the chair ties in
Rental Styles / Fabrics / Colors Available:
Ballroom (Banquet) Chair:
Plastic Folding Chair:
Chair Ties Available for Sub-Rental
Match every color at the event. All colors available in
Fortex™, Nova™ Solid, Nova™ Pintuck, Nova™ Swirl, Nova™
Infinity, Prairie & Sedona, Iridescent Crush, Satin Stripe, Sparkle Organza,
Damask, Poly Satin, Denim (Dark Blue), Tartan Plaid, Gingham
(Red & Royal) and Lamé (Gold or Silver).
Our standard rental chair tie measures 6" X 105"
"Chair tie rentals are
available with or without chair cover rentals."
Why Rent from Jomar?
freight rates passed on to you.
- Quick delivery/shipping: Same day or
next day shipping when necessary
- High Quality Fabrics.
- Easy nationwide program with FedEx.
- No extra steps: Simply count and inspect each
return linen; then place them in
the return box and FedEx will show up with a Call Tag on the pre-arranged date.
- Changes can typically be accommodated on rental orders up until your
order is shipped
- Better presentation to your customers
What are advantages in using Jomar for both rental and purchase?
- Increase your sales: Make all our 250 colors and fabrics available to your clients without having to own all the inventory.
AND RENT: whichever meets needs depending upon color, size and quantity.
- Coordinate tablecloth rentals and purchases with matching colors and
fabrics to maximize your inventory
- Supplement your own party linen inventory with our rental program to
provide both continuity and the quantity of linens you need to accommodate
any size event.
- Hangers, poly bags, Velcro, clips and Couvert Clips available in
- All of our products are available for purchase
How to Rent from Jomar:
- Simply call, fax, or email your order.
- Receive your linens - on hangers ready for your customer.
- Keep the red & black
labels we include in your boxes to use for
the return shipment.
- Once you receive the linens back from your customer, count & inspect for damages and then place them back into the same boxes they arrived in.
- Simply keep any damaged linens and we will bill you later for the replacement cost.
- Attach the prepaid FedEx
return labels we sent to you onto the
outside of the boxes,one on each box.
- FedEx shows up at your door
to pick up. Just make sure they take the correct boxes and your finished.
- Call and place your next order... if you haven't already done so.
you email or fax an order to us, please call to confirm that
we received it (you know how technology is sometimes).
sure your employees hang on to the FedEx
return labels we sent.
Keep any damaged linens
and charge your customer right away for the replacement
cost. -Same for any missing linens. That way you can get
paid before you receive the invoice from us.
Let us know right away
if FedEx doesn't arrive for the scheduled Pick-Up.
Jomar has all
the proper equipment, chemical agents and
experience to remove some of the toughest stains
from all types of fabric. However, there
are some stains that our clients may cause that
are simply impenetrable. Examples of those
may be motor oil/grease, some kitchen cooking
grease, paint and ink. The improper
handling of table linens can result in the
transfer of these soils onto the linens.
In order to avoid replacement charges, we
encourage customers to remind the end-users to
carefully handle the table linens and napkins.
Jomar is happy to take care of your dirty laundry.
- All laundry must be machine washable.
- We can launder
tablecloths of any type as well as Skirting, Aisle Runners, Chair Covers and Ties, Napkins,
Table Runners and miscellaneous items such as Aprons,
Jackstand covers, etc.
- Both “Regular” and “Specialty” laundry is available
depending upon the fabrics and sizes you need cleaned.
- Pick-up and delivery available (for orders less than $50, a
$20 fee will be added)
- Typically most laundry is returned on the customer’s next
scheduled delivery date.
- We provide laundry work orders for you to fill-out with your
linen counts and sizes.
- Out-of-town customers…. Let us know if you would like to
send us some laundry that we can take care of for you and
we’ll ship it back right away.
Please inquire about pricing and laundry policies on our Price List.
Jomar assumes that all linens given to
us for laundry are machine washable and durable enough to
withstand commercial laundry machinery and chemicals.
We cannot be held responsible for damage to your
All processing is done under industrial operations.
Please call our office or email us to receive pricing information, laundry policies, and details to get your account started. 866-390-1444